Use our online portal to book our team to visit your venue.
Before you book
Before you book please consider the following:
- Visit date: Have alternatives in case your first choice is unavailable.
- Topic: You can pick one topic for our visit. Browse our learning programme here.
- Arrival and session times: Our team need 60 minutes to set up with full access to the presentation area. Do consider your own activities such as breakfast clubs, breaks and lunch time. The booking portal will allocate changeover times to reset equipment.
- Presentation areas: If using multiple spaces, please allow extra changeover time between sessions.
- Departure: Our team will need 60 minutes to pack away after the last session.
- Check-in process: Where should our team report on arrival?
- Lunch break: Please provide a designated area for our team to have their packed lunch.
Preparing for our visit
Please consider the following requirements when preparing for our visit:
- Loading area and parking: Our team need a loading area near the entrance and parking for the duration of the teams stay
- Arrival: Please arrange for a staff member to greet and admit the team.
- Accessibility: Step-free access for our team to reach presentation areas is mandatory.
- Guidelines: Look out for the advisory notices for your chosen topic.
- Power and equipment: Two power sockets and a screen with HDMI input and speakers in each presentation area is mandatory.
- Staff presence: Your staff must remain with the audience while the team is presenting.
- Audience distance: A distance of two metres from the team and the audience is needed unless volunteers are invited closer.
- Policy documents: Once you have completed your booking, please email your safeguarding and fire evacuation policies to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you book
Once you’ve booked, you will receive the following:
- A confirmation email: If this does not arrive please check your spam folder. You can contact us on 033 0058 0058 or email@example.com. Please include your order number and date of our visit.
- A pre-visit call: Our team will contact you approximately two weeks before the visit to review arrangements. Please provide the best phone number to contact you on.