GCSE Media Studies students can benefit from exam guidance, revision techniques and Q&A sessions at this WJEC/Eduqas study day.
The day will focus on revising the core ideas for GCSE Media Studies. Taking part in a variety of activities, students will:
- Receive guidance on areas of the exams such as industry and audience concepts, contexts and representation
- Explore cross-media advertising and marketing comparisons through the use of relevant examples
- Consolidate key theoretical work with reference to convergence and technology, production, ownership and funding, distribution and audiences
- Learn about revision techniques and analysis skills
- Participate in Q&A sessions to help clarify and cement ideas
A resource pack to aid revision will be available on the day.
Run in partnership with the BFI and led by Rob Miller, Creative Consultant and Lecturer and WJEC/Eduqas Media Studies Examiner.
- £10 per student
- £1 per adult accompanying every 5 students
- For any additional adult, the student rate applies
- £10 for teachers attending without students
This event is intended for teachers and students only.