Are you an employer in the STEM field? Our STEM team can help you make local connections that will help young people, develop your employees' skills and build contacts within your community.
Increasingly, STEM employers are taking an active role in making young people aware of the importance of STEM skills and the range of amazing careers available within STEM industries.
How we can help
We can support you by encouraging your employees to join our STEM Ambassador programme as volunteers, and offering assistance and advice once they're on board.
Volunteering through the STEM Ambassador programme is beneficial to your employees as well as your community—it’s a great way for them to build confidence. Ambassadors gain valuable experience in planning, leadership, and communicating complex ideas, and also have access to fantastic networking opportunities.
Why get involved?
- Increase your company profile in the local community
- Support CSR strategies
- Develop your employees’ skills
- Engage with your future workforce
- Access networking opportunities
- Gain exposure to a wealth of STEM volunteering opportunities
- Free DBS check, training and insurance cover available to all STEM Ambassador volunteers
Get in touch
To talk about how we can help your employees inspire the STEM workforce of the future, contact the STEM team at the National Science and Media Museum. We can be reached by email or phone from 09.00–17.00 every weekday.
Call: 01274 203 349