Explore our archives, share memories and meet new people in this informal discussion group.
Share your memories at our free Reminiscence Sessions. We’ll provide photographs, films and television programmes to inspire your recollections of a particular aspect of life. Come along and meet new friends, share memories and enjoy a chat over tea or coffee.
If there’s a particular subject you would like to discuss, or you would like more information, please contact Rosemary Robinson on 01274 203 385.
Reminiscence Sessions are suitable for visitors aged 55+.
Upcoming dates and themes
- Wednesday 25 April: Pets
- Wednesday 30 May: Weddings—If you have any photographs of a wedding, please do bring them! We’ll also be discussing royal weddings.
- Wednesday 27 June: Wildlife—We’ll be talking about all things outdoors!
- Wednesday 25 July: Sound and Vision—The museum’s exhibitions team will join us to hear what sound and vision means to you.
- Wednesday 29 August: Celebrity—Who is your favourite celebrity and why? Autographs, photographs and stories are encouraged!
- Wednesday 26 September
- Wednesday 31 October
- Wednesday 28 November
- Wednesday 12 December: Christmas quiz