With plenty to explore, we’re pretty sure you’ll want to grab some refreshments during your visit.
Take a break from exploring the museum and enjoy lunch in our Café. To reduce queues and waiting time, you can now pre-book food online when you book your free museum admission tickets.
- Open during museum opening hours
Skip the queue and pre-book your food online when you book your free museum admission tickets.
Bookable lunch options
The Café is wheelchair-accessible. Highchairs are available and we support the Breastfeeding Welcome scheme.
Health and safety
- To ensure your visit with us is safe and enjoyable, we have reduced seating capacity in the Café and will be offering a limited menu
- We are using disposable materials rather than crockery
- Drinks will be served in takeaway cups only; we are not able to refill reusable cups at this time
- You are asked to wear face masks or coverings until you have sat down with your food or drink. Once at a table, you’re welcome to remove your face coverings