With plenty to explore, we’re pretty sure you’ll want to grab some refreshments during your visit.
Take a break from exploring the museum and enjoy lunch in our Café. To reduce queues and waiting time, you can now pre-book food online when you book your free museum admission tickets.
- Open Wednesday to Sunday, 10.00–15.00
The Café is open during museum opening hours Wednesday to Sunday, 10.00–15.00, serving hot and cold drinks and snacks, sandwiches and cakes.
Skip the queue and pre-book your food online when you book your free museum admission tickets.
Bookable lunch options
Health and safety
- To ensure your visit with us is safe and enjoyable, we have reduced seating capacity in the Café and will be offering a limited menu
- We are using disposable materials rather than crockery
- Drinks will be served in takeaway cups only
- You are asked to wear face masks or coverings until you have sat down with your food or drink. Once at a table, you’re welcome to remove your face coverings
The Café is wheelchair-accessible. Highchairs are available and we support the Breastfeeding Welcome scheme.
- Open during museum opening hours
If you’d prefer to bring your own food, we have picnic areas on Levels 1 and 4.
Open from 15.30 daily for cinema customers
Pictureville Bar is currently available for cinema customers only and opens from 15.30 daily. We offer classic cinema snacks (popcorn included!) as well as the best treats from local suppliers.