With plenty to explore, we’re pretty sure you’ll want to grab some refreshments during your visit.
Take a break from exploring the museum and enjoy lunch in our Café. To reduce queues and waiting time, you can now pre-book food online when you book your free museum admission tickets.
- Open during museum opening hours
The Café is open during museum opening hours (Wednesday to Sunday, 10.00–16.00), serving hot and cold drinks and snacks, sandwiches and cakes.
Skip the queue and pre-book your food online when you book your free museum admission tickets.
Bookable lunch options
Health and safety
- To ensure your visit with us is safe and enjoyable, we have reduced seating capacity in the Café and will be offering a limited menu
- We are using disposable materials rather than crockery
- Drinks will be served in takeaway cups only; we are not able to refill reusable cups at this time
- You are asked to wear face masks or coverings until you have sat down with your food or drink. Once at a table, you’re welcome to remove your face coverings
The Café is wheelchair-accessible. Highchairs are available and we support the Breastfeeding Welcome scheme.