Join us for an online discussion event—everyone’s welcome to help us explore the latest ideas in science and technology.
The next event will take place on Thursday 24 September from 18.30. This discussion will be hosted on GoToWebinar. Book your free place and we’ll email you a link on the day of the event.
Details of the topic and speaker will be announced at a later date. Keep an eye on this page for updates.
What you need to know
- This event will take place online via GoToWebinar
- It’s free to join, but booking is required
- After booking, you’ll be sent a link at 16.30 on the day of the event. If you don’t receive this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be asked to register with GoToWebinar before joining
- The stream will be live from 18.20 so you can test your sound
- The talk will be recorded and will be available online after the event
- Donations are welcome! You can donate online
- Café Scientifique is suitable for all ages and abilities, but some events may have adult themes or content
What is Café Scientifique?
Café Scientifique is a friendly and collaborative exploration of the latest breakthroughs in science. You’ll hear about, discuss and debate some of the most recent advances and discoveries in science and healthcare, and their importance to society.
Each event has a theme—they’ve included everything from the latest in physics to the science of music, from nanotechnology to biology.
Café Scientifique is a great way to meet new people and exercise your mind. Discuss the discoveries you’ve seen in the headlines, or learn something completely new.